Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much does a gym membership usually cost?

I want to join a gym that provides child care so that I can work out with no distractions. I would like a ballpark figure on how much a membership costs. And what about if you decide to hire a trainer?
Answer:
My husband %26 I work out at the YMCA. It's only $44 total a month for us. We had to pay and $80 joining fee. For an adult only membership it's $60 joining fee %26 $35.50 a month. They also have free childcare services for your children while you work out. I looked the cost for a personal trainer and it's $30 for 1 session, $125 for 5 sessions %26 $200 for 10 sessions. They also offer a lot of exercise classes at little or no cost to you depending on the class. Good luck to you!
I have heard that some GOLD GYM have child care.
And some gyms prices varies, it runs from $20-$60 per month. If you have a family pack is cheaper per person.Hope this helps! :)
It really depends on where you live. It can be as low as 20 dollars a month to 100. Most memberships fall around 40-50 a month. Trainers usually range from 30 to 100 a session. http://www.makeoverfitness.com
For a 6 month membership I paid $120 starting fee and then it was 50 bucks a month.
I am at Maximus Fitness %26 Wellness. I pay $59 a month for myself and my husband. When I was a member at 24-Hour Fitness, it was $40 a month for me. And they have much better amenities. I love that they're open 24 hours, too!For my personal trainer, I pay $25 a session. I pay in 10-session incriments. I love it! And my gym has a daycare too! The only issue I have is that my gym doesn't have a swimming pool. I love to swim. But it's the only gym in my small town and I don't feel like driving thirty minutes to the closest 24-HR Fitness. I know, some people drive half an hour every day. But I live 1.5 miles from my job and the gym is on the same block as my office. Good luck!
I work at 2 gyms, one is 39.45 a month and the other is 41.99 a month. They are both in NJ and they both have a nursery. Trainers are very expensive, but some gyms have a special when you join, like 3 sessions for $99. Like i said, this is a special, it's usually more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net