Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much can you expect to lose when walking?

I have started walking for 30 minutes everyday. I am also watching my diet and limiting sweets. How much can I expect to lose weight if I continue?
Answer:
The idea is to burn more calories then you eat. Walking thirty minutes a day isn鈥檛 long enough. You're probably burning a little over 100 calories (that's less then one average meal--a healthy one even). If you want to see faster results you should incorporate more exercises or walk for an hour or so.
it varies from each person
but if ur etaing good ( not a lot) and excersing u will star to loose just try to run if u can
see what i did is walked 30min in the morning 30 at night and lost 7 in 1 and a half week for u just split it in half and do it every day and water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net