Saturday, October 31, 2009

How muc h weight will i lose in the 40 hour famine?? and how can i keep the weight off??


Answer:
when you dont eat you cant keep the weight off, because when you eat again you just gain it all back, sometimes double. it also depends of what your body is like on how much you will loose in that period of time. i've lost up to 6 pounds in a day but that was because my stomach was completely empty, and when i did eat i actually gained 5 pounds back
In a 40 hour famine, your looking at the possibility of losing 4 to 8 pounds, depending on your body type. The problems with this are 1, it's really unhealthy on your body functions, and 2, your probably going to binge first thing coming out of it and put all the weight back on. In addition, if your already in pretty good shape, your body might go the other way and not lose any weight. You want to maximize weight loss in 40 hours? Stick to a low fat, high fiber diet like fruits, salads, fresh and steamed veggies and beans, and keep your intake on those two days around 1200 calories. Most members of industrialized nations in normal, no workout accelerated work day burn about 2500 calories a day, so just going about your normal functions your body should function without storing fat.
What is your pure, genuine motive for doing the Famine? Is it truly to have a vague idea of what one who is not blessed with enough food experiences on a daily basis? Is it to try and lose weight to be part of the American society's definition of "pretty"? Or is it because your body shows the blessings of too much food and you're concerned that could affect your health? I've done the Famine. I also know what it it means to be blessed with enough food and have the choice to not eat. I think it's ironic that in America where food is more or less plentiful, that it's acceptable to be skinny and look as though one doesn't eat enough. (Well, some of what the companies try and pass off as food is just a laboratory chemical creation.) Whereas in other countries that are less blessed being skinny is not a good thing. It's sad, really.Okay. I'm off my soapbox.
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greathealthyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at
http://www.myl2you.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net