Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many rotations/revolutions equals a mile on an elliptical machine?


Answer:
It will vary depending on the siz of the machine. Same like working out the circumference of a circle. The bigger ther circle the bigger the circumference.Usually the machine will show you the distance travelled on it. So just count how many revolutions it take to go, for example 16 metres than time it by 100 something like that.
I don't know, but the machines usually tell you the distance, speed, calories burned, etc.
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.hyperl.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net