Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many inches or lbs do I have to lose to drop a dress size?

I've read that its anywhere b/t 6-10lbs to drop a dress size but i read someone else inches matter more. How many inches would I have to lose to drop a dress size. Are there any specific excerises that would help me tone up? My thighs and hips are generally my problem more so than my waist. Any work out rountines that you know of that might assist me? How do you do the work out and how many times a week? How long would it take for me to see results? I really need help! Thanks in advance!
Answer:
I lost 75 lbs and dropped 11 dress sizes.so I'm figuring about 7 lbs per pant size.
To drop a dress size I believe it is 10 pounds, or also 2 inches in waist and 2 inches in hips. If your waist isn't that bad then perhaps a little more in your hips like 3/4 inches and you should be one dress size down. Squats are really good for your butt and thighs. Walking is always good for your legs. Leg presses will also help with your quads, and abbduction and adduction exercises with your thighs should also firm them up. Results should come with regular exercise in about one month of working out 5 days a week.
You drop 1 size with every 10lbs. you lose.
To lose an inch, you'd need to lose between 5lb and 8lb, depending on your height. Most dress sizes have between 1-2 inches between them, so now you can figure out how much you need to lose.: )
hi , give me sometime and i will send you a specific diet for hipps and tights ,it was given by a doctor and it's guranteed.good luck
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net