Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many pounds are in 1 kilo?


Answer:
1 kilogram = 2.20462 poundsThe proper conversion procedure is to multiply the specified value on the left (primarily U.S. customary values) by the conversion factor exactly as given below and then round to the appropriate number of significant digits desired. For example, to convert 11.4 ft to meters: 11.4 X 0.3048 = 3.47472, which rounds to 3.47 meters. Do not round either value before performing the multiplication, as accuracy would be reduced. A complete guide to the SI system and its use can be found in ASTM E 380, Metric Practice.lb kg 0.4536
kip (1000 lb) metric ton (1000kg) 0.4536
2.205 lbs. in a kilogram
2.2 lbs or 36 oz.
2 pounds
1 kilo = 2.2 lbs.
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net