Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many wks b4 I notice results 4 my new diet (35gm fiber/day) & exercise (3 hrs cardio/2 resistance/wk)?

I was eating ok before, less focus on veggies and fruit, and I was only exercising maybe an hr every 2 wks. I am in the middle of my 3rd week of this program.
Thanks a lot.
Answer:
The exercise part is fine.But I'm not too sure about the eating part....Seems to me you're banking high on fiber and may be not other types of nutirents?If that's so, then your diet isn't balanced..Try to eat a well-balanced, nutritious diet that contains sufficient amount of vitamins, minerals, fat (good fat), protein, fiber and drink plenty of water.If you want to lose weight, then throw in the commitment to eat low-fat, non-fried, non-oily, non-sugary food and at the same time increase intake of lean meat, fruits and vegetables and fiber.If you exercise and eat right as per above, you'll see results in about 8 weeks. But sometimes it could take longer because weight loss also depends on how many calories you burn based on the type of cardio you do plus your body type. Some people just need a short time, while others a longer time. No rocket science here...it varies from one person to another.
haha funny question, how the would we know?! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net