Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many minutes a day do I need to work-out on my upper arms to see results (female)?


Answer:
Only be about 15 mins
Depending on your weight, I'm 118 lbs and I wanted a toned arms not buff so I lift a two 5 pounder weights. It will give you a nice, toned skinny, defined shape on your arms and upper body including chest cleavage. If you wanted to have a bigger muscles u should try 10+ higher. I do these 12 reps each style. U can get all other steps or movement techniques via womens magazine (ex. Abs, Shape) It also up to you, u will normally feel it, once u get hot, don't stop, keep on moving up until u can't lift anymore to see better result. But remember, make sure u warm up first everytime you start. Everytime u do this u can build resistance and you can do more and more reps later. Next thing you know, ur arms will be looking better than ever! Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net