Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many work-out days in a week is most optimal for a middle-aged guy who wants to bulk up?


Answer:
For me...4 days a week for weights and cardio every day now but I started out with a lighter regime. Get a physical though. I discovered I have osteoarthritis which has modified my training regime.. but I am glad I learnt of it otherwise I could easily have caused more damage inadvertently. Do cardio too.. it's good for lowering cholersterol and improving your heart muscle.
3 times a week is ideal but I would advise you to go to your doctor to have a check-up. If there will be significant findings in your check-up, your exercise regimen may be lowered...
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.newlproject.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net