Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many Smart Choice TV dinners should I eat a day?

I'm on a diet and if any of you are eating these or Healthy choice as well, how many a day should I eat that isn't going OVER BOARD and how many do you eat?Sometimes I eat 2 a day but there are days I have 3...what is the limit for you?
Answer:
Just so you know, those meals are generally LOADED with salt and preservatives. Not to say I don't have them as a convenience now and then -- and I like them! -- but try looking at the portion sizes and applying that to home-cooked food. You'll know what's in your meal, and you can adjust things to your taste.
what is the limit for you? if your body is telling you its hungry eat again.
I would not eat more than 2 a day. Have a lite breakfast and 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner.
eat what ya want hun...but hey try them marie collander dinners...they are awlsome..just try and stay active, burn them calories lol.dang i sound like richard simmons..lol..work it girl..lol
None? Try fresh fruit and vegetables if they are available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net