Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many of u can move your butt muscles individually ??

I know its a weird question but i want to know. but anyways it took me along time but i got it down and i can move my butt muscles lndividually . And i was wondering if that could like make your butt bigger
Answer:
I can, i have always been able to do it. It wouldn`t make your butt bigger. It would just tone the muscles up and make them firmer. Only if you did it alot though.
No problem. I didn't have to work at it. I thought everyone could do it.
weird question. yes it makes your but look bigger but not very much!
I wasn't aware it took time to "master" such a thing lol- I think I've been able to do that all my life... I doubt it can make your butt bigger, but it would probably exercise the muscles and firm you up a little.
i can but i dont know if that make it bigger
I don't know about making your butt bigger, but yeah, I can move mine individually.
I can do it!! I'm not too worried about it making my butt bigger either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net