Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much do you think lipo would cost ?

I hate my arms, I think they are big and fat. I think from being in softball and volleyball in school has made my arms get so big, because most of the girls that played those two sports have the same problem. I just wanted to know how much would it cost if I got lipo on my upper arms? I hate having them so big in pictures and look manly. YUCK! Help me out
Answer:
You probably have muscle, which lipo will not get rid of. PLaying sports would increase muscle mass, not fat cells.
If your big arms are from playing sports, lipo won't do anything. Lipo removes fat, not muscle and surely your arms didn't build up a bunch of fat from playing sports.
You are looking at thousands and thousands of dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net