Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many wheat thins should I eat with soup?

How many reduced fat wheat thins should I eat w/ 1cp low-sodium chicken noodle soup? I'm trying to maintain my weight
Answer:
5 or 6 is good
maybe 5
look at the serving size a meal should be around 450-500 calories unless your starving yourself!
15 will give you about 150 cals.
Enough so you don't go eat a whole cheesecake, or attack a jar of peanut butter later.Seriously, there probably isn't a lot of fiber in the chicken noodle soup. If you're not adding some veggies or an apple, make sure to get some fiber from the crackers. Fiber helps us feel full, and keeps our digestion healthy.
Eat what the serving size is. Crackers are tough though. I always want more!
No more than ten, count the calories and the cabrohydrates.
honey it's a wheat thin say it with me wheat thin you are not going to get fat eating wheat thins TRUST ME! but if your truly concerned with your wheat thin in take look at the back of the box and it should have the suggested serving size.
i think u shouldnt eat any wheat thins

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net