Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much can i loose starving myself?

okay so me and my friend are starting this and basically we only drink water and sometimes drink a little like monster or something. we are also taking some diet pills not alot we dont want to kill ourselves and bitches who say it doesnt work it really does i just wanna know how much in 2 and a half weeks we can loose? so please tell the truth dont say ohh thats bad and **** just tell me
Answer:
I'm a firefighter and I hope you don't live in my neighborhood. I'd be expecting that middle of the night pager going off with a call asking for medical aid. That's one of the fastest ways I know of killing yourself. Your heart can't take it. You and your friends really need some counseling. Please love yourself enough to do that.
this is quite possibly the worst idea i've ever heard.
Have a happy trip to the ER when you do this. And please pay the medical bills on time.
not a good way at all to lose weight.
i lost 14 pounds it two weeks, so i guess that much
Did you just call me a *****?
It only "works" (and believe me I use that term loosely) because you're losing water weight, muscle glycogen, and actual muscle tissue itself. In fact chances are you won't lose a bit of actual fat. By the way you will destroy your metabolism. It's guaranteed.You're an idiot if you do this.
How much will you lose?: Probably your life.Especially from the Monster. Too much energy drink + not enough food can really mess you up. I know that from experience.I'm assuming you're not being serious about this question, but if you are, you should should trade in the diet pills for something a psychologist could prescribe to you.
my friends father died because he was useing diet pill and only drank water he went to work one night and on the way home from work he died. His heart litterally expolded in him. Please don't do this you family doesn't need to lose you like she lost him
it'll probably have the exact opposite effect on you. NOT eating causes your metabolism to slow down..causing you to gain weight...and although the water part is okay..too much will cause your tissues to swell and you'll be bloated.
but sometimes when I am stressed and I can't stand to eat I lose a lot of weight ...(i.e in 2 weeks I lost over 10lbs..but I hate it) everyones different you may lose the weight, you may become bigger..only one way to find out..
this is so dangerous
and the craziest thing i have ever heard.
i bet that you and your friend are the girls who are already skinny, but think they are fat.
do yourself a favor, and stop this crash diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net