Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much do I really need to work out to actually lose weight?

I am currently doing Weight Watchers and I want to lose 15-20 lbs. I am also considering joinging a gym and going after work.
How much do I need to work out for?
How much cardio should I do?
Strength Training?
Thanks for all your imput.
Answer:
45 minutes of cardio 4-5x a week, dont do more, theres no real point, for the people who disagree, go ask any real bodybuilder, they will tell you the same thing.Do weight training also, it will help you reach your goal much faster. You can do it for 45 minute sessions 4x a week also.If your going to do both at the same visit to the gym, do the weight training first, and then the cardio.
a min of 30 mins of cardio and another 30 on toneing...but doing anything more then what you are doing now will only help you with your goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net