Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much does a good treadmill usually cost?

By good treadmill I mean it tells you how many calories you have burned, the distance you have run/walked, and it has a few different speeds.
Answer:
I just bought a Proform 750 treadmill from Sears. They are occasionally on sale; I found mine for $599. This is an excellent running/walking treadmill and supports up to 300 pounds. Go to the Sears website and check them out. Tip: If you plan to use your treadmill daily, purchase the service agreement.
u could proberly get a really good one for about a 拢100 .
We bought one at Sear and used the sears card for 0 interest rate for around $600. You could probably find one on ebay or check classified section of your local paper
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.greatgiftsyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Proform treadmills for $600: Proform treadmills come in many models. With a view to target as wide a customer range, they provide many treadmills, which are below the 1000-dollar mark, while there are those, which provide state of the art technology in the form of various monitors. These displays provide information of your performance. Here are a few models, which are particularly worth a mention.CS11e, Cross Trainer VX and 540 Proform Treadmill are few of those treadmills which are not so hard on your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net