Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many pounds can i lose in a month by eating just fruit and vegetables along with exercise?


Answer:
you will lose a lot, but it is really unhealthy if you just eat fruit and vegetables, you also need red meat and white meat, for iron etc.
maybe talk to a dietitian and they will give you an daily diet or call lite'n'easy they are really healthy
Please don't do that. I think people tend to go overboard with diets and exercise and they will just burn themselves out. If you pick a non-sustainable diet/exercise setup then you will not last.To lose weight you have 2 options:#1 Exercise #2 DietYou can lose weight by either one, but I think the best way is to do a little of each. Most people can only last so long if they overdo it. AND it seems like people once they overdo it tend to break the diet completely, not just scale it down. So bottom line if you lose a bunch of weight quick it may not last, just be reasonable and steady and you will be good. This fruits idea is not good for you.
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hiyesok.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net