Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many times a week do you work out?

I use to go alot, but now i go like once or twice aweek. mostly on my days off.
Answer:
5-7 days a week sometimes 2 workouts a day 1.5 hours each, im hurt right now though so.yeah. healing
I currently do a High Intensity Resistance program so I only go every 4 days.
Any wonder the Crazyone above is hurt. Two sessions a day is crazy unless you're on the juice
zero
6 days a week 1 hour or 2 a day..P90x..."bring it"
3-5 for me. It depends on how I feel and how fast I'm healing.
6-7 Days a week. Its an addiction
3 or 4, but sometimes when I am bored to go to the gym I go to the beach and swim.
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at
http://www.getinfo2.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!
three times a week is usually the recommended amount, I go every other day so some weeks it's 3 times and others it's 4.
2 or 3 days im a week I use to go out...or in a weekdays after work I go with my friend to have some fun ...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net