Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much do u think anorexics weight !!??

say weight with height
thankx
Answer:
Anorexics can be a range of all different weights- some aren't even underweight. Most will have a BMI of under the healthy 18.5 however. Unfortunately I don't know the height, but a few anorexics are in the 70-80 pound range.
They weigh all different amounts, not just one number.
nicole richie was 5'2 and weighed 85 pounds
Anorexia isn't all about weight. It's a medical condition/illness. Most anorexics are 20 to 30 lbs or more underweight. I'm not sure if I'm anorexic or not. I'm 5 foot 4 %26 105 lbs %26 this chart says I should weight 120. Screw that! I love being a size 4!
Clinical diagnostic criteria categorizes anorexia as being 85% of your ideal weight. This means a 5' 6" girl would weigh about 102. They also use body mass index (BMI under 17.5).
you can be obese and be anorexic - it depends what was your weight before you started depriving/starving your body and body can only go about 70days with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net