Sunday, October 25, 2009

How many sodas do you drink a day or week?

wow!!!!!!!!!...
Answer:
i try not to drink it
One or two a week if that.
mabey 1 a month
none
Zerooooo..
Three diet Frescas a week.
It depends on what I'm doing or where I am.
I don't have sodas in my house, but if I go out or to a friend's house, I sometimes treat myself to a soda.
none you can cut tons of calories just by cutting out the pop
one a week.
usually 3 or 4 a week
I dont drink much soda. I prefer sports drinks, juices and water. So maybe one a week.
once a week..
3 a week.. I should be drinking none.
none. havent had a soda for more than 2 years and im not planning on changing that.
Soda is my only indulgence. I probably have one everyday, I do not always drink it all though, maybe a few sips. And some days I am bad, very bad, and will have two sodas.I do not care how bad it is for me, I do not snack or do desserts. It is my guilty pleasure and nobody is going to take it away from me.I have friends that constantly lecture me about having soda in my fridge, and it bugs the hell out of me. Live and let live, I say!
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I droppnother 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://www.greatiguide.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. like once a month un less im at my friends house and then i really let go and drink like 2 at the most but he always drinks them over there and it really stinks cause they just have diet and it tastes like crap but i drink it any way

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net