Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much taller will I get?

I'm 15, my dad is 5'11", my mom 5'4". I wanna get to 6'2".Also, whats the best way to get taller?
Answer:
You never mentioned how tall you are. I'm guessing that you're short for your age, that's why you're so determined to get taller. Both of my parents are over 5'5" but I'm just over 5' tall and I'm 15 too.You'll probably stop growing about 16 or 17. So, you could get to be as tall as your dad but I don't think you'll get to 6'2".Also, there's no real way to make you taller. AND I hope I'm wrong and you do grow TALL!!
You can't just will yourself to grow. It doesn't work like that.Chances are you'll be around 5'11. Sorry. You won't get to 6'2 unless your body says that it's going to be 6'2.
there is a good chance u ll never reach that height.. just do excercice and proper nutrition..
Yeah, unless you have a majorly tall relative or all of your relatives are tall, you're not getting to 6'2''. Height is total genetics and good diet when you were a small child. Sorry. Even if you have tall relatives, you're not likely to get to 6'2. I suggest just getting used to your height and if you find miracle growth pills, let me know cause I'd love to go from 6' to 6'3...lol.
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://www.getgoinfo.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net