Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should I be able to curl?

I weigh 130 and I am 5'10 and I am a 14 year old I have been lifting for one year %26 have lanky arms anyone have any ideas on how much I should be curling?
Answer:
I can't tell you how much you can curl because some people are stronger than others. Don't worry about how much weight you are lifting. Just use a weight that you can use for 10 reps. By the tenth rep you should be struggling. Then you will know that's a good weight.
30 to 35 pnds to gain strength less reps more wait try to increase 5 pnds every week if you need more time on a certain weight take it
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.ezunderstand.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net