Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should i weigh? I'm 5'2 . is 90-95lb ok?

right now i'm 95lb, and i think i'm fine, but my doctor thinks i should weigh 100. i don't want to get fat
Answer:
Oh you wonderful young thing, to be under 100 pounds. I am assuming you are young and female. Depending on your age, weighing 90 pounds at 5'2 is a bit on the skinny side. 100 pounds would be perfectly fine and you would hardly be "fat". If you gain muscle you will look healthy and fit. I wish I could be so "fat". I'm 5 foot and I have not seen 100 pounds in about 12 years.
I agree with your doctor. You seem to be a bit skinny right now. Don't worry about getting fat until you get to around 120
My doctor told me that I shouldn't weigh less than 120 or more than 130 when I was 5'2" and that was when I was 13.
But it also depends on your age and bone density. If you have smaller bones, you are going to weigh less.
donot increase ur fat increase ur weight. ur weight is less now.
yea i would try to gain a little weight dont worry are are NOT fat and u wont get fat b/c of 5 lbs TRUST your doctor he wants you to be healthy
You should weigh at least 100lb, unless you are very small in build. When I say very small in build, I mean wrists that measure 5 inches or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net