Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How Much should I weigh?

I'm 5'5 and weigh 174, how much should I weigh to be considered healthy (I'm only 13)?
Answer:
To be healthy, the least you should weight is 145lbs but a good weight would be from 114-135 lbs! hope this helps :)
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.onesdirect.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
about 120 pounds, maybe less for your age.
ask your doc, not the losers on here
Right now you are borderline "Obese" according to the BMI (body mass index). But sometimes those numbers don't tell the whole story.
You should be between 112lbs and 150lbs (once again that's according to the BMI chart). If you plan on trying to lose weight, make sure do it correctly. Stay active. That doesn't mean you have to run 10 miles a day. That means instead of watching tv, go outside and play a sport. Also, instead of drinking coke or pepsi, just drink some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net