Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should a 5'6'' 21 year old who has had a baby weigh?

Ever since I was in 8th grade I have been somewhat over weight. I weight the most ever now. I have always been slightly curvy. Please dont give me the medical stats on what a 5'6'' person should weight because to me 130 lbs. is too thin for my taste. I want your opinion.
Answer:
135-145 lbs. The medical stat of 130 that you quoted is on the low side anyway. The guildlines often used commertially (for calories counting guides etc) are 124-156 lbs in outdoor clothes.
A lot also depends on your natural body shape. As you said you have been overweight since 8th grade, it is likely your natural weight will be the medium to high end of that range.
If you are looking to loose weight, perhaps a goal of 140lbs might be a good starting point.
Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net