Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should i do?

I am 5'0 and am about 98 pounds. I have some fat on my belly that i want to get rid of. How many crunches, situps, pushups, miles ran and/or walked,leg lifts, lifts with 10 lb. dumbells,or anything else you can think of do you reccommend a day? Note: I only have access to a track every other day, but i do have a gazelle exercise machine at my house for the other days. If you also own a gazelle or have used one i would like to know about your exercise routines with it.Thanx!
Answer:
cardio 3 to 4 times a week for 30-40 minutes. crunches, squats with the 10 lb weights, curls, tricep kickbacks, lunges.
you should do about 100 setups a day
Lol let me start out by telling you a gazelle will never get you to loose weight i have had it for 6 years not lost a pound on it do not waste your time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net