Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should a 12 year old weigh?

I just turned 12 June 16th today! Well anyways I weigh about 85-90 lbs. And i'm not losing weight this is how I am.
Answer:
you have a perfect weight! you go girl! keep up the good job.
thats a good weight for that age
First of all, happy birthday! Second of all, there really isn't a "normal weight" for a 12 year old. Everybody's different. And third of all, the average weight of a 12 year old is what you weigh. 85-90 pounds. I know this because I'm 11 and I weigh around 70-80 pounds.
Depends on height and how much muscle you have. If you have a lot of muscle and are short, a lot of physicians may see you as being overweight. Don't listen to them, they use really old standards. I'm only 5'4 and run six days a week, yet because of my muscle tone, i am not within their parameters.
thats good I was 90lbs when I was 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net