Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much is the monthly cost at Gold's gym?

Ok. I called my local Gold's and wanted to know about how much it would cost per month. The guy insisted I come in and said he could not give out rates over the phone. I just want to know roughly what it would be if I didn't sign my life away with a 1-yr or 2-yr contract. Anyone know about how much I would have to pay for 1 adult per month? Couple rate? Thanks.
Answer:
I'm not sure about Gold's Gym, but to give you an idea, my husband and I pay $44 a month/ $80 joining fee at the YMCA. For one adult it is $35.50 a month with a $60 joining fee. I have worked out at Gold's before, but chose not to join with them, this was maybe 4 years ago and I believe it was close to $50 a month, not sure what the joining fee is. Look around at a few other local gym's and see if they are willing to answer your questions via telephone. If not, make a trip in to the gym and don't let them pressure you into anything. Good luck!
i doubt they have ways where u pay monthly, usually u have to sign a contract

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net