Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should a 12 year old weigh?

a female and shes 5''2 dont forget shes 12!!
Answer:
I went to an ideal weight calculator and it said 103 lbs for a 12 year old that is 5'2", but keep in mind ideal weight calculators only consider height and age and not the size of a person's frame or thier muscle content...if she is muscular or has a larger bone structure she could weigh a little more and be ok.I wouldn't be concerned if she is ten or fifteen pounds more than this...but less than 100 lbs would concern me or more than 115-120 would concern me if I were her mother. Whatever you do try to make weight concern a healthy choice and not an obsession for her.you don't want her to get an unhealthy attitude about food or exercise.
It Depends Evry1 Is Different x
when I was 12 and my height is 5'2 I weighed 115. that is a very good weight for the age.
i think she sould wigh aroung 130 but who cares because every body different when i was 12 i weighed 150
hmmm I would say ne where from 90 to 110 LBs.
When I was 12 I was 80 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net