Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much should i weigh?

I'm a girl, i'm 5'2 and am constantly going up and down in weight... how much should i weigh in kilograms
Answer:
Please stop stressing about your weight!! I know that sounds like a dumb thing to say, but just hear me out. I'm a fifteen year old girl, and I used to be totally freaked out that I weighed too much. I'd get on the scale almost everyday to see if I had gained/lost a pound. Finally, my Mom got rid of the bathroom scale. At first I freaked out! I seriously thought I was gonna lose it 'cause I couldn't go check my weight everyday. It was torture at first, but now I am totally glad my mom did what she did. I have learned that the number on the scale doesn't really matter. If you're happy with the way you look that is all that really counts..
Somewhere between 128 and 145. hope it helps... :D
here ya go hope this helps, according to this chart your ideal weight depends on your type of body build. ie: small, medium or large. The chart is in pounds so I'm attaching a site to convert pounds to kilograms. I did find the chart doesn't even ask your age, but weight watchers and a few other weight loss programs always go by your age as well as height and build, so you can't go strictly by a factory made chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net